Anthology photography studio is exclusively committed to Documentary Story Telling (TM) for friends, couples and families. These heart-warming chronicles are designed to tell real life stories by capturing both special occasions and everyday life over a period of time. Celebrating the beauty of relationships, Anthology enjoys creating tangible collections for clients to pass down or help remember the years they’ve shared together. To begin your story or to book your wedding contact us: INFO@ANTHOLOGYSTUDIO.COM/805.563.6548

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Anthology Weddings: Ryan & Karen
























Ryan & Karen,

The two of you are probably on the beach right now relaxing and enjoying yourselves...(don't forget to use sunscreen)

As I think back to your reception and remember the words your family and friends had to say, I am touched so deeply. As I recall all the hugs and kisses Baron and I received that day, I am reminded of their open hearts and willingness to receive all. It truly was the manifestation of their kindness...and we were the photographers!!!! We loved it! It's like for that day, we got to feel like we were a part of your family and share their joy. It is one of the many reasons why we love what we do.

By the way, we want to admit that we were both fighting to hold back the tears several times throughout that day...During the ceremony, when the three of you were pouring sand into that vase, the symbolism and emotion that I witnessed was so sweet. I really had to tell myself, "Jen, get a hold of yourself and keep taking pictures!" I am so happy for the three of you. We want to wish you and your family all the best...many blessings.


Thank you for having us there...

No comments: