Anthology photography studio is exclusively committed to Documentary Story Telling (TM) for friends, couples and families. These heart-warming chronicles are designed to tell real life stories by capturing both special occasions and everyday life over a period of time. Celebrating the beauty of relationships, Anthology enjoys creating tangible collections for clients to pass down or help remember the years they’ve shared together. To begin your story or to book your wedding contact us: INFO@ANTHOLOGYSTUDIO.COM/805.563.6548

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Anthology Weddings: Rob & Laurie (11am)
























Can I just tell the world the truth?

I didn't get a chance to meet either of you until the day of your wedding and when I did...you were BOTH just as awesome as I imagined! It really wasn't a surprise to me, though...The charming impression you left me with, Laurie, each time we spoke over the phone was always so pleasant. It's no wonder I felt comfortable with you right from the get go!

I feel very honored that all and all, you both decided to choose me as your photographer. Thank you for that. It was very flattering. Being with the two of you and your family that day was a wonderful way for me to spend that Saturday.

I look forward to gettin' to work on all the photographs we created! (over 1,500 in such a short time!)

1 comment:

Jacquie Rose said...

Dear Laurie and Rob: Laurie, you looked fabulous and gorgeous as one would only imagine. Rob you looked extremely handsome. Kylie and Gracie looked like little princesses and some of the photos had really captured some special moments of all of you. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Love Jacquie, Nigel, Lauren & Jennifer